8.03.2017

A Trip to Paradise | Review

I am a mascara addict.

Mascara was the first beauty product I ever wore and it is the one piece of makeup that I am always wearing. I can live without highlighter. I can live without eyeshadow. I can even live without concealer. But you can never take away my mascara!

Over the years, I have tried so many different mascaras. Covergirl, Rimmel, Revlon...you name it, I've probably tried it. But none of these products ever really gave me that "Wow!" factor. A couple have come close, but there has always been something that I was let down by.

And then, a last minute wedding beauty purchase changed everything.
Enter: L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise.

This is the perfect mascara! 
It curls...it volumizes...it lengthens...it darkens. The formula is long-lasting, does not flake and remains soft to the touch all day. 
Again I say: this mascara is perfect.


The packaging is so feminine and tasteful, with a metallic rose gold body and gold accents. The wand is easy to handle and doesn't feel bulky in your hand. The brush has a slight hourglass shape to it that grabs every lash and coats it with mascara, without applying too much.


I absolutely love this mascara! It's a quality product that is reasonably priced and delivers absolutely beautiful results that will not disappoint. The name says it all: lash paradise.


Cheers Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment