2.27.2017

Winter Care From ELF

Another big snow fall for Vancouver. Awesome.
Don't get me wrong, I think the fresh snow is absolutely beautiful. But I can do without the dry, damaged hair and the chapped, cracking lips.
In the past, lip balm would tend to be quite effective. But this year was different.
This year was frigid, with over 5 feet of snow accumulation. This year, lip balm just didn't cut it.

Meet the savior of my lips.
This lip exfoliator from e.l.f. is amazing! Easy to use, effective but not too harsh, and it smells delicious. I have only been using this product for a week, and I already see improvement. My lips are softer,  they are not cracking anymore, and they are not anywhere near as chapped as they had been.
What is your Winter care routine?
Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment