12.26.2016

Season Favourites | Winter 2016

Cold Weather Accessories (Beanie: similar | Scarf: similar) - Being a bit of a knitwear nut, I cannot resist knit beanies and scarves. I bought my favourite Winter scarf from H&M last season; I wear it practically every day. 

Calvin Klein Modern Logo Sweatpants - I recently bought this sweats and I am already in love! They are warm, lightweight, and super comfy. And they are quite flattering as well (you know, considering they are sweatpants).

Suede Ghillie Heels - I had been looking for the perfect pair of ghillie heels for months, when I found this nude suede pair by Christian Siriano. They are super comfy, very cute, and I cannot wait to style them for warmer weather.

Dolce & Gabbana Glasses (Similar) - OK, so this one is less of a choice and more of a coincidentally stylish necessity. While picking out my frames, I noticed that a popular trend in eyewear is black, rubber frames. So comfortable! 

OPI Nail Envy - I love this nail strengthener! I have been using it constantly for nearly 3 weeks now, and it is one of my all-time favourite products. While I use the original formula, OPI has formulas for dry & brittle nails, soft & thin nails, peeling nails, and even a matte finish formula. Stay tuned for a full review.

Dove Dry Shampoo - I have tried many different dry shampoos, and I always find myself coming back to this one from Dove. The smell is fresh and slightly fruity, it blends easily, and does not result in really sticky hair.

Merry Christmas dears! Xx.
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment