1. Shoes: booties! I have been in love with booties lately. I have two pairs that I wear almost every day. One black and one brown. Both have a couple inches of heel to them, and there are unique details to each pair: the brown ones have a knit cuff to them and the brown ones are a combat style with two buckles at each ankle. I believe booties are an every-season staple.
2. Clothing: capes. I have an obsession with capes. They have the warm and comfort of the best cardigan but they don't get stuffy after having been worn for many hours. I have yet to get my hands on one, but I love the designs of the capes that Topshop is selling this season. Lots of black with simple patterns.
3. Food: coffee!! I want all the coffee! I went through midterms this past month so coffee was my go-to every day. And while I was on vacation for my Spring break, I would have at least two cups of coffee every morning. Coffee is just good news.
4. Accessories: sunglasses. The weather over here on the West coast has been getting rapidly warmer and sunnier with every passing day. So I have started keeping two pairs of sunglasses in my car with an extra pair on my desk in my room in case I'm not using my car for that day. This summer I will have an amazing arsenal of sunglasses at my disposal!
5. Music: oldies & country. I have been listening to a lot of Elton John and Bryan Adams while studying and driving and just doing my every day thing. I am also enjoying this album from Dan + Shay. I highly recommend all three albums! Go give them a listen!
6. Beauty: hair treatment. With my trip to the prairies, with all their bone dry air and freezing wind, my hair was dying! it was so dry and brittle, even before I left. So all month long, in preparation for my trip, I have been using the Coconut Milk Anti-breakage Serum by OGX and the Garner Fructis Damage Eraser Split End Bandage after every hair wash. Not only does my hair look much healthier, it's shinier and softer.