2.24.2015

High-Flying Fashion

Spring Break. A half-hearted attempt by teachers to make their students study more. 

I mean hey, what teenager/young adult would look at a full week off school square in the face and say "Yes I will study/write papers/research!" in stead of going on a trip with their S.O. or going on a road trip with their friends?

HA!

I am off on a trip to Alberta with my boyfriend tomorrow. First plane ride in a number of years. So not scared. #fearofheights
So I thought I would put together some simple, comfortable, and on trend outfits for those who are traveling this Spring Break. I also threw together some examples of what I consider to be ideal bags for travel, as well as some examples of what is going to be in my bag tomorrow for my flight.
Talk to ya later babes Xx.



No comments:

Post a Comment