7.06.2014

Fashion Inspo: Zoe Sugg

Even though I have mentioned a few different bloggers in my posts from time to time, I realized that I have written anything about who inspires me and influences my style. So I'm going to start doing monthly fashion inspos!

For most of June, my style has been really influenced by Zoe Sugg (also known as Zoella on YouTube). 


What I love most about Zoe's style is that she can go from simple-casual to girly-chic to edgy and still look amazing every time! I mean, for so many people, they can only pull off one or two different types of looks. Some girls don't have the confidence for crop tops, some have the perfect legs for leather trousers, and others could be perfectly happy wearing dresses everyday of their life. So, in short, my favourite aspect of Zoe's sense of fashion is that she is so versatile in her day-to-day outfits. 

How her style has been influencing me this past month or so is how she styles dresses. Personally, I have never been a huge fan of dresses. All throughout my teenage years, I would be constantly fidgeting or siting on the ground with my legs crossed or crouching down to pick up whatever it was that I dropped (that happens a lot more than you could even imagine), and wearing a dress quickly became a very awkward situation. But now that I've grown up, I've begun to realize that maybe wearing dresses and skirts would help me stop fidgeting by putting me in a position where it's just not an option. And I'm also learning how to crouch down without flashing anyone! Woot woot! Lady-like for the win!

For the summer I feel like dresses offer so many more options for warmer weather. And they also look so much more classy, chic and feminine than denim shorts, which is what I have been living in every summer of my life.

So I hope you enjoyed this little peek into what I consider when getting dressed in the morning. Night babes Xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment