6.20.2014

For the Love of Brogues

After months of seeing my fav bloggers in them, I finally caved and bought my first pair of brogues. I am absolutely in love with this trend. Brogues add a bit of class and formality to any outfit, and are a chic alternate to heels, especially in cold or rainy weather (I mean who actually enjoys stepping in a puddle in heels and getting water all up in your shoes?). The pair I bought are from Clarks Indigo and they are black leather with a cutout on the top of the foot.

Here are some ways that I would style brogues (and geek shoes because they are so similar and just as cute!)

 Playsuit: Boohoo Brogues: ASOS 
 Jeans: ASOS Brogues: Payless
 Blouse: Topshop Brogues: Miu Miu 
 Brogues: ASOS Bag: Mulberry
 Jacket (Similar): Topshop Beanie: Topshop Brogues: ASOS 
 Coat: TheDreslyn Bag: Alexander Wang Shoes: Topshop
 Playsuit: Topshop Bag: Alexander Wang Shoes: Topshop
 Skirt: Alexander Wang Shirt: Equipment Heels: Payless
 Sweater: TheKooples Bag: Michael Kors Brogues: Church's
Bag: Mulberry Watch: Movado Brogues: ASOS 
My new babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment