6.27.2014

Fashion Trend: Co-ords

Lately I've found that all my current favourite trends are ones that I have absolutely hated at one point or another in my life. Dungarees, crop tops, Birkenstocks, jumpsuits. And this trend is no different!

Co-ords are such an effortless but chic look for both day and night. SalSit, Monki, and For Love and Lemons designed 3 of my favourite co-ord sets.

Here are some of my favourite co-ords and some ways that I would style them Xx.

 Monki Shirt & Skirt | SalSit Bag| Converse x Comme des Garçons Sneakers
 Salsit Shirt & Shorts | Zara Clutch | ASOS  Sneakers
 For Love and Lemons Shirt & Skirt
 Topshop Shirt & Skirt | Alexander Wang Satchel | Alexander McQueen Sandals 
 Topshop Shirt & Trousers | FENDI Clutch | Christian Louboutin Heels
 Topshop Shirt & Trousers | Mulberry Bag | Topshop Heels 
SalSit Shirt & Shorts | Alexanger Wang Duffle Bag | Gianvito Rossi Mules
River Island Co-ords
ASOS Shirt & Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment